Champagne Desruets / The brand Champagne Joseph Desruets
With a terroir of exceptional wealth, a rich century-old expertise and traditional methods, the House Desruets have strived since the nineteenth century to produce the best champagnes.
On the cap
The word « Champagne »: the worldwide recognition that our products benefit from. Only produce from the Champagne AOC (Protected Designation of Origin) can bear that name.
On the collar
- The hibiscus is a reference to our origins, being the Korean national flower. To Korean people, it evokes perseverance and dedication.
- The hibiscus releases streams of light, which symbolize the sun and cheerfulness. A reference to the zest for life that champagne brings.
- Our coat of arms represents the core elements of our Champagne House and its history: the press, the hibiscus, the olive leaves (symbolizing community, friendliness and peace) and the date when the House was founded: 1888.
On the label
- Above the label are the four elements of the Korean flag (water, fire, earth, and air) that symbolize the rigorous aspects of the vines.
- « House founded in 1888 » : to emphasize our history of our Champagne House. Since 1888, five generations have handed down our manufacturing secret.
- Hautvillers, the cradle of champagne, premier cru village. With this statement, we wish to honour the village and acknowledge its worldwide recognition. It is also recently registered as a UNESCO World Heritage for “Hillsides, Houses and Champagne Cellars”.